Last updated: September 20, 2023
- Who we are
TechVolt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “our”) is an owner of https://techvolt.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). Our Site provides service, which focus is to offer you technology products and services and to provide you more information about them. We do not sell any of displayed products and we do not provide any of described services on our Site. We just redirect you to the products and services of the seller’s website.
- Types of collected data. Way of collecting
At our Site, we may collect the following types of data:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name and email address. We collect this data directly from you when you set up an account with us to use our services.
- Contact Data includes name and email address. We collect this data from you when you request information about products and services on our Site, when you subscribe for our newsletter or when you create an account on our Site.
- Publication Data includes details for you as name and email address, when you provide comments on our Site or when you rate a product/service.
- Non-Personal Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, the time and date you access the Site and use our services, your navigation and actions in the Site and other technology on the devices you use to access our Site. Have in mind that, under the applicable legislation of Bulgaria and EU, IP address is considered personally identifiable information and we will treat it as such, making all needed efforts to protect it.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services we offer. We use third party providers like Google Analytics to collect this data by way of cookie and other similar technologies.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us. We collect this information when you sign up or unsubscribe for our newsletter, request an information about products and services we offer, or create a user account with us and when you update us with your marketing preferences at any time.
We can ensure you, that whenever technically possible and required under applicable data protection legislation, we will ask for your prompt consent to collect your Personal Data as well as we will always provide you with the option to opt-out.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Purpose of use. Lawful basis of processing
We will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- In accordance with Art. 6, para 1, lit. (a) of GDPR: where you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for a particular purpose;
- In accordance with Art. 6, para 1, lit. (b) of GDPR: where it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you;
- In accordance with Art. 6, para 1, lit. (c) of GDPR: where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- In accordance with Art. 6, para 1, lit. (f) of GDPR: where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
The purposes for which we will process your Personal Data and the lawful basis of processing on which we rely are described below.
|Type of Personal Data
Purpose of use
|Lawful basis of processing
We collect this data directly from you when you set up an account with us to use our services
Art. 6, para 1, (b) of GDPR
Performance of a contract with you
We will use this data only in order to provide you with the support or service you have requested or to response to your questions
Art. 6, para 1, (b) and (f) of GDPR
Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (the efficient running of our business and services)
Publication Data including your IP address
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to third party to see if you are using it. After approval, your comment is visible to the public. We use this data to help spam detection.
We use your IP information to fulfill our legitimate interests to:
· maintain, protect and manage our services and our Site;
· customize and improve our services, as well as to enhance your experience when using it;
· in order to perform research, make analysis and statistic;
· regarding traffic flow and your interaction with our Site.
Art. 6, para 1, (f) of GDPR
Necessary for our legitimate interests (the efficient running of our business and services)
|Non-Personal Technical Data
|To administer, protect and manage our business and Site (including troubleshooting, business operational analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
Art. 6, para 1, lit. (c) And lit. (f) of GDPR
Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, business performance analysis, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise)
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
We use this data analytics to improve our Site, products and services we offer, marketing, user relationships and experiences
Art. 6, para 1, lit. (a) And lit. (f) of GDPR
Your consent (to the setting of cookies)
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to improve our services based on user experience, to define types of users for our services, to keep our Site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
Marketing and Communications Data
|To send you marketing communications
Art. 6, para 1, lit. (a) and lit. (f) of GDPR
Necessary for our legitimate interests
4.1. Cookie consent
When you visit our Site for the first time, you will be asked to provide your consent to cookies being placed on your device. You can choose between two options: 1) to accept all cookies or 2) to accept only essential cookies, which are cookies that are necessary for the Site to work properly.
You should be aware that if you choose to accept only essential cookies, we could not give you the best possible user experience on our Site as there may be services and functions that you cannot use because they require cookies to remember the choices you are making.
At all times you are able to withdraw your consent or amend your cookie settings.
4.2. Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies – these cookies are very important and even we may say, essential for enabling you movement around the Site, for the proper functioning of the Site, and for security reasons (for example, they are used to authenticate you, to prevent fraudulent use, and to protect your data from unauthorized access). Either this type of cookies cannot be disabled, or disabling is not recommended, because it may result in certain features of the Site not working properly;
- Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies – these cookies are mainly used to gather data about the way you use our Site, in order to improve our services and the way we offer them, as well assess the performance of our content. These cookies allows us, for instance, to assess the number of users who have viewed a particular article as well as their country of origin. It enables our Site to memorize information that would change the way it responds or looks. In addition, this information helps us a lot when evaluating the popularity of certain peace of content and deciding should we provide similar topics for you.
- Targeting & Advertising Cookies – these cookies are used to advertise across the Internet and to display relevant adverts, customized for you, based on the parts of the Site they have interact mostly with (for example, the cookie will indicate you have visited a certain webpage and will show you ads related to this or similar products or websites).
- Cookies for Comments and Login cookies – If you leave a comment on our Site you may opt-in to saving your name and email address in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you have an account and you log in to this Site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. Your comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
|Plugin for Contact Form
|Google search console
|Measure the traffic and performance
|Analytic, Measurement & Performance
|Manage our advertising and the Site
|Plugin, which allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions people take on our Site
- The right to opt-out
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can delete our cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect. However, if you block or erase cookies some features of your services may not operate properly and your online experience may not be as satisfying as expected.
You may opt-out of the data collection, sharing process and advertising services related to our Site in the following ways:
- you can use the option of your browser to block all cookies, in this number cookies associated with our Site, or
- to indicate when a cookie is being stored, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Find out how to manage cookies on most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. Of course, you may also Contact Us, and we will make best efforts to assist you. Please be aware that after you opt-out, some features may not work properly, which may affect your user experience.
- Links to third party websites
The Site contains hyperlinks to third-party websites, which have their own terms and conditions and terms of service, wherefore we advise you to read them in detail before you start using those third-party websites. Furthermore, we do not exercise any influence on the information therein, and we are not responsible for its correctness. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. We accept no liability for any losses occurred due to a third party’s content. Moreover, we cannot guarantee that the information on the third-party websites will be always accurate, the products will function properly or if the services will be provided with excellent quality. If you think that the third party websites violate any of your rights please contact the relevant website.
- Sharing of Personal Data with third parties
We will not share your Personal Data under no circumstances with any third party, except in the following explicitly indicated events:
- Policy Enforcement – we may share your Personal Data, only to the extent needed to enforce our policies or agreements and to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, investigations of potential violations, to take necessary action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud activities, security or technical issues;
- Third Party Rights – we may share your information in order to prevent harm to the rights of any applicable third party;
- Legal Enforcement – we may disclose or share your Personal Data if the information is legally requested by the official authorities;
- Technical or Financial Reasons – we may disclose or share online identifiers collected by us (e.g., IP), for operating our business as well as to detect fraud, security or technical issues. In addition, we may disclose some of your Personal Data for financial reasons, e.g. to our accountant.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share Non-Personal Data with our business partners and other third parties in any of the above-mentioned cases, as well as for any business operation and commercial use.
- Period for which your Personal Data will be stored
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and for so long as you do not wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, or from receiving targeted advertising, or until we have legitimate interest under the applicable legislation or until you request us to delete your Personal Data. We also retain your Personal Data as necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Where we no longer need to process, your Personal Data for the purposes above, we will delete your Personal Data from our systems. However, the maximum period for which your Personal Data may be stored according to Bulgarian law is fifty (50) years.
- Your rights regarding Personal Data
Under applicable articles to the GDPR, your rights are as follows:
- You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the Personal Data;
- You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you and you have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- You have the right to be forgotten, i.e. obtain from us the erasure of Personal Data concerning you without undue delay and we shall have the obligation to erase Personal Data without undue delay;
- You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing of your Personal Data where one of the following applies:
– the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data;
– the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the Personal Data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
– we no longer need the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of we override those of the data subject.
- You have the right, upon your request, to be informed regarding rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing, i.e. we shall communicate any rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing carried out to each recipient to whom the Personal Data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
- You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us;
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless:
– the decision is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between the you and us;
– the decision is authorised by Union or Member State law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard the your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
– the decision is based on the your explicit consent;
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of Personal Data concerning you, including profiling. In this case, we shall no longer process the Personal Data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where your Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of Personal Data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the Personal Data shall no longer be processed for such purposes. Where Personal Data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, you, on grounds relating to your particular situation, have the right to object to processing of Personal Data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.1. Competent authority
Competent authority for protecting your rights regarding your Personal Data is: Commission for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia, е-mail: email@example.com, official website: www.cpdp.bg.
10.CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
If you are a California resident, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), among other rights, you have the following rights too:
- We must provide you sufficient notice before or at the point of collection of the following:
– the categories of Personal Data to be collected;
– the purposes for which the collected Personal Data is used.
- You have the right to request access – free of charge – to the Personal Data that we hold about you. In this case, we must indicate:
– the categories of Personal Data collected/sold;
– the categories of sources from which the Personal Data was collected;
– the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Data;
– the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Data.
- You have the right to request from us to delete any personal data about you that we have collected. The scope of this right also affects third parties to whom that data has been sold/ passed on;
- You have the right to opt-out or you can ask us to cease the processing and selling of your Personal Data. Furthermore, you also have the right to opt-out from the subsequent selling of your Personal Data by a third party that received your Personal Data;
- You have the right to request from us (if we sell your personal data) not to sell your personal data;
- You have the right to equal service and price – we cannot discriminate against you, since you exercise any of your CCPA rights;
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect, store and process your Personal Data in the EEA or in other jurisdictions. If you are using our Site and you are based in jurisdiction outside of the EEA, please note that any information you provide to us through your use of our Site or service may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country from which you accessed our website. Ether you are or not resident of the EEA we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA.
Address of our company; or
via our Contact Us form; or
send us an email: email@example.com